When it comes to raising capital and restructuring, it is always wise to have an expert advisor because this means that you can choose a better option to raise capital between recapitalization and debt escalation, but also to avoid potentially risky and unnecessary activities. A feasibility study, i.e. cash flow planning, for the Client also means better understanding of the business and the identification of riskier project points and / or future business.
WHICH COMPANIES NEED THIS SERVICE AND WHEN IS THE RIGHT TIME FOR IT?
The client needs a counseling service when thinking about:
- debt raising - Bank loans, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) loans and other potential borrowing options (e.g. mezzanine funds)
WHAT'S IN IT FOR THE CLIENT?
When consulting for capital or restructuring, the client is advised on the best possible solutions given the current situation and the expectations of the owner or the governing bodies.
It is always a good decision for your business to order a feasibility study or cash flow planning report, and some of the reasons are:
- A real understanding of business
- A realistic plan for future action
- Protection against entry into potentially risky activities (e.g. taking loans when it may not be necessary)
WHAT DOES IT COVER?
Feasibility study and cash flow planning report:
- Preparing a business plan and identifying areas and activities that can improve the cash flow of a business
- Presenting the plan to creditors and potential investors and supporting the implementation process