WHO NEEDS THE SERVICE AND WHEN?
The accounting service is ideal for all small and medium enterprises, but also larger ones, at every moment of their business development. Businesses most often opt for this service when they realize that such a decision can allow them to focus on the “core business”.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR THE CLIENT?
The biggest advantage for the client is receiving reliable and up-to-date information from our experts on a monthly basis, but also the opportunity to focus on their key strategic activities. Mazars consistently and efficiently fulfills all obligations to the client in accordance with local legislation, and our expert team provides accurate and verified information in real time and directs the client to all legal regulations and changes to them.
WHAT DOES THE ACCOUNTING SERVICE INCLUDE?
Mazars, depending on the needs and wishes of the client, can carry out several activities:
- establishment of accounting books
- general ledger management, balances-accounts of customers and suppliers, fixed assets analytics, depreciation calculation
- material accounting (warehousing and goods records)
- production management (production in progress and finished products)
- posting transactions and entering data into accounting software (incoming and outgoing accounts, bank statements, other documentation)
- reconciliation of customers and suppliers
- data entry for online payment purposes and execution of payment orders in agreement with the client (online payment)
- calculation and compilation of value added tax return (VAT form), profit tax return (PD return), withholding tax, special taxes and the like
- preparation and submission of legal reports to state institutions
- support during tax and other inspections and audits (participation together with the client's authorized representative before the competent tax and financial bodies when necessary for the purpose of interpretation and explanation arising from the services we provide)