Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A)
As a normal part of a company's life cycle, M&A activities occur. It is our task to help ensure that for all stakeholders involved such transactions imply minimal risk, while at the same time realizing the wishes of the owners.
WHO NEEDS THIS SERVICE AND WHEN?
In the business sales process, maximizing shareholder value is more probable if the sales process is managed by professionals, since sale of the company does not represent the standard business activities of the seller or buyer. The ideal time to contact experts like us is when you start thinking about engaging in transactions like this.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR THE CLIENT?
The client is provided with this service by a loyal friend and advisor. Our mediation for the Client means:
- the realization of what the Client wants
- protecting the workers of the companies involved in the transactions
- protecting family members involved in the business
- finding a partner
- knowledge of investor perspective
WHAT'S COVERED BY THE PROCESS?
- Company Valuation
- Transaction Preparation (List of potential investors, teaser, NDA, Information Memorandum, NBO)
- Communication with potential investors
- Preparation for Due Diligence process
- Binding Offers and negotiations
- Transaction Closing