Mazars Tax Newsletter, February 2019
Here are the latest tax news from Croatia and the European Union.
News from Croatia
Tax reform updates:
- Draft of the General Tax Act Application Rulebook
International tax treaties:
- Agreement between the Government of the Republic of Croatia and the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Agreement between the Government of the Republic of Croatia and the Socialist Republic of Vietnam for the avoidance of double taxation with respect to taxes on income and on capital
Tax Authority Opinion:
- Application of Article 75 Paragraph 2 of the Value Added Tax Act
- Supply of reinforced concrete and iron and products made of reinforced concrete and iron
News from European Union
- OECD developing plan to radically reshape multinational firm taxation
Read more in the Newsletter.