June 26 - 28, 2018 | Webinars
EU-Commission modernizes VAT System in Europe! Discuss with us the impact on the intra EU trade.
In October 2017 has the European Commission launched its proposal for one of the largest VAT reform in a quarter of a century. The VAT proposal of the European Commission should improve and modernise the system for governments and businesses and will mainly affect the companies working on a cross-border level.
The main goal of the EU VAT proposal is to tackle cross-border VAT-fraud.
In addition to the major change for intracommunity supplies of goods, the EU commission will introduce the notion of a Certified Taxable Person and implement some quick fixes in order to improve the current VAT system.
- Implementation of the final system for IC supplies of goods
- Overview of the proposed Quick Fixes by the European Commission:
- Supply chain transactions
- Use of VAT number in cross-border transactions
- Consignment stocks
- Idea of ‘Certified Taxpayer’
- Birgit Juergensmann, Partner, Mazars Germany, Leader VAT Service Line
- Gilles Tack, Manager, Mazars Belgium, Certified Accountant, Tax Consultant
- Petr Drahos, Mazars Czech Republic, Manager Certified Tax Advisor
- Thomas Pelzer, Mazars Germany, Manager, Lawyer, Certified Tax Lawyer
Please register for the following dates:
10:00 – 11:30 a.m. (CET)/04:00 – 05:30 p.m. (CST) (Asia Pacific)
Want to know more?
“But all this is EU!” … is what we frequently hear from internationally successful companies – in full conviction that the legal frameworks must be identical in all EU member states.