The first edition of our Tax Newsletter will bring you the latest updates on The Tax Reform, but also let you know which is the interest on loans between related parties. You will also see our commennt on the official opinion of Tax Administration regarding taxation of vouchers and the summary of the EU' investigation on Nike.
News from Croatia
News regarding Tax Reform:
- Additional amendments of Personal Income Tax Ordinance
- Ordinance on flat-rate taxation of rental activities and organizing accommodation in tourism
- Contribution base for compulsory insurance
Agreement between the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Republic of Croatia for avoidance of double taxation
- The amendments of Ordinance on Automatic Exchange of Information in Tax Matters
- Interest rate on loans between related parties
Official Opinion of Tax Administration and Mazars' point of view:
- Taxation of Vouchers - New regulations from January 1,2019
News from the European Union
- European Commission investigation of privileged tax position of Nike in the Netherlands
Read more in the Newsletter below.